Firebird 65 Infrared Reactive Target – Pack of 10 Targets
WE CANNOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE US / Limited Quantity
Cannot ship to CA, CO, CT, NY, NJ, MA, OH, HI or AK.
Firebird 65IR Targets are the next biodegradable detonating targets from Firebird Targets! 65IR Targets are self-contained, pyrotechnic reactive targets that are legal, safe and easy to transport. These targets are designed to reflect light in both the visible and near infrared spectrum, allowing compatibility with night vision devices.
NO MIXING REQUIRED.
Firebird 65s are designed to be used at short, medium and longer ranges with:
- high powered air guns
They can be used as static targets or on a moving trajectory – such as a clay pigeon. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, our 65mm targets will impress you with their sound, smoke, and flash giving you instant hit recognition (IHR).
- 65mm dia. x 7mm biodegradable polymer shell
- Less than 20 grams total weight
- Peel and stick adhesive for attachment to hard backing and clay targets
- <120dB (at 50 feet away) heart-throbbing percussion, a brilliant microsecond flash, and white smoke indication.
- Biodegradable case shatters completely and dissolves over time, leaving you with no clean up!
Firebird is a ready-to-use Pyrotechnic target and is legal to transport.
Firebird is not a Binary Target. It is technically a flare.
Firebird does not contain Ammonium Nitrate.
Firebird is the smart alternative to binary targets.
Firebird Targets cannot be shipped to the following states:
Alaska (Fedex/UPS/USPS does not allow ORM-D)
Hawaii (no air shipments)